From shipping to staffing, the Chamber and its partners have the tools to save your business money and the solutions to help you run it more efficiently. Join the U.S. Chamber of Commerce today to start saving.
Fifth Annual Global Supply Chain Summit
Join us on Wednesday, May 17 at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce for the Fifth Annual Global Supply Chain Summit. At this year’s summit, speakers will discuss current opportunities and obstacles impacting global supply chains. A new administration provides a unique opportunity to address old problems and new ones with a fresh perspective. As policymakers consider trade reforms, they must remember that global supply chains are essential to U.S. competitiveness and our ability to deliver the greatest products in the world. New innovation is making supply chains faster and more fluid than ever before, and we need regulations that foster these improvements rather than hold them back.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to ensuring the needs of businesses are heard in policymaking discussions. At the Fifth Annual Global Supply Chain Summit you will hear from leading voices in the public and private sectors. The event also provides an ideal environment for networking and gaining new contacts. Agenda details will be available soon.
- Ann Beauchesne, Senior Vice President, National Security & Emergency Preparedness, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Marion Blakey, CEO, Rolls-Royce North America*
- Molly Campbell, Port Director, Port of New York/New Jersey*
- Tom Donohue, President & CEO, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Karla Gonzalez, Deputy Chief of Mission, Embassy of Panama*
- Huban Gowadia, Acting Administrator, TSA*
- Honorable Gil Kerlikowske, Former Commissioner, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Laura Lane, President, Global Public Affairs, UPS*
- David MacNaughton, Ambassador of Canada to the U.S.*
- Judith Marks, CEO, Siemens USA
- Kevin McAleenan, Acting Commissioner, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Chairman Michael McCaul, United States House of Representatives
- Ed Mortimer, Executive Director, Transporation Infrastructure, Congressional and Public Affairs, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Peter Neffenger, former Administrator, TSA
- Juan Perez, Chief Information Officer, UPS
- Honorable Dave Reichert, United States House of Representatives*
- Adam Salerno, Executive Director, Global Supply Chains and Trade Facilitation, National Security and Emergency Preparedness, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Bill Sullivan, Executive Vice President of Advocacy, American Trucking Association